CAUSES OF EVIL FOUNDATIONS.
- Idolatry; This is a system of government that the devil uses to control people. It seeks help from other things apart from God . e.g. reading of stars to find out about one’s life. Idolatry binds the heart of people making it difficult to know God. It locks out God out of our lives, homes, church or community or village or nation. It challenges the ministry of Jesus Christ. It takes us into captivity. 1 kings 12:13 Jeroboam brought idolatry in Israel and caused the Israelites to go to captivity. It makes one become captive in their own land and foreigners to rule over the citizens. The land also rejects its inhabitants. It silences the voice of the prophet.
- Evil altars and evil names e.g. Abram meant barrenness, Jabez – Pain, Jacob – Liar, Rueben- Unstable in his ways.
- Anger; It influences our prophetic foundations negatively because it stops us from obeying the commandment of God e.g. Moses. The anger in Moses found in Ex 2:1 came from Simeon and Levi in Gen 49:5. Moses was from the tribe of Levi. Moses was a man of God and he led children of Israel from Egypt to the Promised Land but never reached it because of anger which made him strike a rock instead of talking to it as God had commanded him. Ps 106:32-33, says that Moses spoke rashly with his lips saying, “Dig my roots and bring all evils that would challenge me in my walk with God.” It is clear that Moses’ foundations ended his ministry prematurely.
Effects of Faulty Foundations.
- We can be anointed with pollutated anointing and use it to do exploits for God.
- In Jude satan came to fight for Moses’s body because of anger but, Angel Michael came to contend with satan.
- If the hedge is broken the serpent is empowered to bite.
- Check for any loop holes in your foundations. Moses was stopped at the last city before the Promised Land because of faulty foundations. Ps 106:32-33, look into the lives of those who have lived ahead of you. Your destiny can be stopped
HOW TO DEAL with foundations :
- Identify the foundation through prayer and research.
- Confess the sins, iniquity and transgression.
- Repent and turn away from sin.
- Plead the blood of Jesus.
- Uproot, Pulldown, destroy and overthrow. Jer.1:10.
- Reject and renounce
- Build new foundations.
By dealing with Faulty foundations we get blessing, acceptance by God, no delay in the fulfillment of God’s purposes in one’s life, Godly off springs among many other positive things that God has in store for us.
My prayer for you is that from these three lessons, you will identify and start dealing with the foundations in your life. Some prayer points that will help you include;
- Eph 1:14-18, our investment is hidden in our foundations. We always need to pray thus, Lord open my eyes to see what the enemy has invested in me,
- Ask the Lord to arm you with boldness and strength to deal with my foundation,
- Ask the Lord to strengthen your shoulders to carry the burden of my home, nation and church like Issachar and give me understanding.
- Repent over the root of unforgiveness and anger. Go back to your roots and deal with all evil foundation teachings which have not been addressed in the church.
- Ask the Lord to send you His delivering power and help me to deal with evil foundations.
- Luke 4:18, Jesus came to speak deliverance to the captive. The Bible has been “closed” in the church as many people are not aware of the hindrance to enjoying their salvation.
- Rom 8:20, creation groans and weights for the manifestations of the sons of God.